Dr. Daniel Olukoya, the general overseer of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries International, recently sent a video message to Facebook. CONTINUE READING>>>>>
The clergyman reportedly quoted 1 Corinthians 13:11, which states, “When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.” when speaking during a Sunday worship service. Because right now we only see dimly through a glass, but later we will see each other clearly. I currently only know some things, but in the future I will know all. Faith, hope, and charity are still present, but charity is the greatest of them. He said, “True love is ready to help people even if it harms them. Do we have this love of Christ in our hearts? is the question of the day. Are we the people God wants us to be when it comes to love? Are we the same way?
A retired headmaster was brought in to speak to us as we were about to graduate from junior high school many years ago, the speaker continued as he related a story. He began by telling us the “10 Commandments of Human Relations,” saying, “Students, I am going to tell you.” I will now summarize what he stated. I didn’t know much about the Bible at the time, but now that I do, I can see that what he was saying was taken directly from the Bible. He stated:
1. “Speak with others. Nothing is more pleasant than a friendly greeting. Good morning, good afternoon, and please smile. Some folks don’t talk to others.
2. Grin at others. Your face requires 72 muscles to frown, but only 14 muscles to grin.
3. Speak politely to others.
4. Be amiable and supportive. If you have friends, you must also be sociable.
5. Be friendly. Act and speak as though you are truly enjoying everything you are doing.
6. Show genuine interest in others. You can like practically everyone if you try.
7. Give compliments freely and accept criticism politely.
8. Be mindful of other people’s emotions. A debate typically has three sides: your side, the other person’s side, and the correct side.
9. Be ready to provide assistance. What we do for others is what matters most in life.
10. You will receive numerous rewards if you are patient and humble.
He concluded by saying, “If you look at these 10 commandments, they are all things of scripture, depending on one thing the Bible refers to as love.…… Continue Your Reading