in

#BBNaija: ‘You almost burnt down my house”- Biggie chides at Amaka after causing fire with microwave

#BBNaija: ‘You almost burnt down my house”- Biggie chides at Amaka after causing fire with microwave

BBNaija ‘Level Up’ housemate, Amaka got herself into trouble with Biggie last night after she almost burnt down the BBNaija house.

GISTLOVER recalls it all began after Amaka decided to make a meatpie using the microwave . She inserted the dough into it and left the kitchen to join her colleagues in the garden with no-one around the area.

Sometime later the housemates began to smell smoke from the kitchen and when they rushed down to check what is wrong, they discovered that the microwave was on fire, and the first question Amaka asked was the condition of her pie.

Biggie Addressing the housemates after the incident, scolded Amaka for baking with the microwave and for caring only for the condition of her pie rather than the condition of his house. For her wrong doing, he punished all the housemates.

Biggie said:

‘YOUR NEGLIGENCE WOULD HAVE BURNT DOWN BIG BROTHER’S HOUSE AND YOUR BIGGEST CONCERN IN A HOUSE RIGGING OF SMOKE WAS THE WHEREABOUT OF YOUR FOOD…HOUSEMATES CAN YOU PERCEIVE THE SMOKE…YOUR CONSTANT DISREGARD FOR BIG PROPERTY ENDS TONIGHT FOR THE NEXT ONE WEEK YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MICROWAVE OVEN’

DOWNLOAD NOW

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Ubi Franklin reacts as Davido hints at reunion with ex-fiancée Chioma Rowland

Ubi Franklin reacts as Davido hints at reunion with ex-fiancée Chioma Rowland

“I’m just getting started” – Woman proudly brags of having 7 kids for 7 different men from 7 different countries [Video]

“I’m just getting started” – Woman proudly brags of having 7 kids for 7 different men from 7 different countries [Video]